AT

Thursday, May 5, 2016

GetPaid.Social Updates, FREE Membership is back

GetPaid.Social Updates, free membership


Yep, I have written a post about GetPaid.Social being a scam since they've cancelled the FREE Membership, hijacking your funds if you don't upgrade to a paying member stiffing you $9.97/month + $10 setup fee. Looks like they had a change of heart and they are bringing back the FREE Membership.

"I realize that the #1 value to marketers and advertisers looking to leverage the power of our community to increase their social engagement, reach & following is the NUMBER of members we have for them to potentially reach!  By ONLY allowing PREMIUM members the opportunity to earn by completing tasks, we are seriously devaluing our community and I realize that now.  The truth is, we want as many people as possible having the ability and opportunity to earn by completing tasks!" - this is their excuse in the email that I've received.

Another thing they have a new system called My Online Marketing Agency System ("M.O.M.A) according to them this will solve their problem of having not enough tasks.

Verdict: I don't know what to believe anymore, but I think I will give GetPaid.Social another chance but I will not delete my post saying that it is a scam, let it be lesson to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment