Question is what is Empowr? It is a social networking site in which the main purpose is to make money, unfortunately those aren't real money for the time being, they are only virtual money. Their interface look similar to Facebook, and you earn money by being active on Empowr like by liking other citizen's post, posting stuff, like articles, photos and videos etc. Also you earn from creating blog posts and accumulating views from other members. Everything that you post has the capability to earn money based on the amount of views it gets within the first 24 hours.
They also have an empowr marketplace that allows members to sell items and services online and other members can resell those items. It works similar to eBay when it comes to selling stuff, while the selling of services it is much like comparable to Fiverr.com.
My account have been active for a few weeks and my balance is already $600, I don't know where it came from the only description on the earning section is "Earnings from Ad Campaigns" and "Surge Earnings". Those earnings are not profits you can cash out. They are only virtual money. I can also see debits with the description "Managed Ad Campaign."
HOW CAN YOU CASH OUT?
If you want to get that money that is very tempting, you must meet these conditions first:
- Pay all Ad Platform fee.
- Pay back all Ad Credits Utilized. Which can be huge depending on what promotions you did.
- Earnings fully (90 day) matured should be $25.00 and above. These earnings, minus the Ad Credits you've utilized and any outstanding ad platform fees, are immediately available to cash out.
- Earning Preference must be "ON" at least 90 consecutive days.
If you pay your Ad Platform fee, you will get 50% rebate that can be cashed out immediately.
NOTE: Once you place your payment information in your account it can by your Credit Card or Paypal they will charge you automatically. SO THINK TWICE BEFORE PLACING YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.
Is empowr Social Network a Scam? I don't know if they are, but with all those conditions before you can cash out it seems they are buying time by making it difficult for you to cash out but they can charge you out right automatically for all those Ad credits fee. It sounds fishy to me!
If you are like me who have been fish hooked and without any hesitation inadvertently input your credit card on Empowr and saw those automatic charges and decided to remove your payment information here's How to Cancel Empowr Subscription in Paypal / How to remove your Paypal account on Empowr:
If you have already place your Paypal account in Empowr here's how you can remove it.
1. Sign-in to your Paypal Account.
2. Click on "Profile"
3. Click on "My Money"
4. In my preapproved payments click on "Update"
5. Once on the "my preapproved payments" page click on "preapproved payment plans."
6. There you will see "Validation by empowr key" click on it.
7. Then just click on "Cancel" in the Status.
8. Then in the confirm cancellation page click YES.
9. It will give you the message "Your Preapproval was successfully cancelled.