Friday, June 24, 2016
Google Adsense is one of the best in CPC/PPC ad network, it is the simplest method for making money online for most bloggers. But the amount of money you can earn on Adsense on a limited visitors can be disappointing. Yes, there are few bloggers that earn huge amount of money on Adsense but for the majority of small bloggers they earn scraps.
What the advantage of AdSense is Google has millions of advertisers since it's their main source of income, as a result they can give publishers both relevant and high quality ads that leads to a higher CTR and more money for the publisher.
Unfortunately, Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to approving new application. Getting approve is not a easy task. They are also strict with the rules and policies you can get banned just for a couple mistake or by things that is not your fault at all like if one of your competitor or someone who despise you started clicking your Ads multiple times.
You will get the dreaded message: “Your Google Adsense account has been disabled or temporarily banned”.
Here are things that can get you banned from Google Adsense:
1. Clicking your own Ads.
2. If you get huge traffice from Social media sites.
3. High CTR
4. Generating or receiving automated or bot traffic
5. Using an incentivized traffic source
6. Manipulating how ads are served
7. Ask others to refresh or click their ads.
8. Pornographic, adult, or mature content
9. Copyright infringement
10. Illegal content
If your account get banned by Google it's not end of the world don't bother with their appeal process since most probably they have already made up their mind to banned your account. Instead, spend your time looking for Adsense Alternatives. Here are the top Adsense Alternatives:
1. Revenue Hits - a lot of publisher loves Revenue Hits they run a very strong network. Revenue Hits is a Performance Ad network, you get get paid for results (CPA - Cost per action also known as pay per action). Revenue Hits has a great and easy to use platform. They have different monetization channels but they do well in pop unders that generate a lot more money. Other channels are banner ads, sliders, pop -unders, buttons and etc.
Revenue Hits pays on a NET 30 basis and payment option available are wire, Paypal and Payoneer!
Create your account now HERE!
2. Chitika - Chitika is kinda like Adsense, in a sense that you can customize your ads, and it they only have contextual ads. They pays through Paypal ($10 USD minimum) or via check ($50 minimum). Good thing about it is that you can use it alongside other ad networks like Adsense. It is considered one of the best ad networks for those who got banned by adsense. It is very simple and easy to use. If you are familiar with Adsense you will have an easy time creating Chitika ads.
3.Infolinks is one of the biggest monetization ad network today along with AdSense and Amazon Associates. They supports a marketplace of over 100,000 websites operating in 128 countries. Publishers love Infolinks since their ads are non-obtrusive it promotes readers experience in the publishers blog or website. Tthey don’t have standard banner space. Their ads are small ads or in hyperlinks, and readers will see the ads when their mouse pointer hover over them.
You can Register HERE!
Monday, June 20, 2016
FutureNet Multimedia Network Club is an innovative social networking platform that connects and inspires people around the world to pursue their potential on the Internet, providing them with constantly new products and creative solutions. It provide you with Social Media platform and multimedia, you can also make money online from your activities like posting, liking, sharing, inviting friends, etc.
You can register for FREE HERE!
Thursday, June 9, 2016
YouTube is the most popular global video-sharing website that is based in San Bruno, California, United States. YouTube has a Partner Program that is based on AdSense which let the uploader of the video to share the revenue produced through advertisement on the website.
YouTube get to keep 45% of the advertising income while you as the uploader get 55%. There are over a million members of the YouTube Partner Program. According to TubeMogul, YouTube earn on an average of $7.60 per 1000 views. Since no more than half of eligible videos have a pre-roll advertisement the uploader ussually would earn 0.5 X $7.60 X 55% = $2.09 per 1000 views.
Millions of people visit Youtube daily from around the world. For you to be able to start earning from YouTube you'll need a www.gmail.com account and www.google.com/adsense account. Google Adsense will be the one to pay for the "views" you get on your YouTube videos, they will display ads on your video.
When people view your videos ads will be automatically shown so even though they didn't click the ads it will still be impressions, and you'll earn from that impressions.
The most important thing to earn decent amount of money on YouTube is traffic, if you get a million hits on your videos you'll be making a lot of money.
What kind of videos to upload? For me, it's instructional videos. Make a video of yourself talk about what you know or expert in. Some people have make it big time by making instructional videos on YouTube like Michelle Phan who makes makeup tutorial videos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Phan
Also what is important is you make original videos, never copy someone's work, or you will get penalize for it or worst you can get sued for copyright infringement. Do not post pornographic or sexually explicit content since YouTube is viewed by minors and your videos will be immediately taken down and your channel will be banned.
Do not upload videos that shows drug usage, animal cruelty, child abuse, substance usage and other illegal stuff.
Now, once you have set up your Youtube and Adsense account you will need to setup your YouTube channel. Log in to YouTube with your gmail account and input a channel name. Make sure your channel name is unique and something the other people can easily remember.
Then check your channel's eligibility and opt in for monetization, here's how to do this: Go to your account settings, then proceed to the monetization tab. Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
Enable your channel for monetization:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
2. In the top right, select your account icon > Creator Studio.
3. In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
4. Next to "Monetization," click Enable. You'll only see this option if your account is in good standing and hasn't been disabled for monetization.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
Once you have opted your channel in for monetization, you can enable eligible videos to earn money from relevant ads.
YouTube Black Book: How To Create a Channel, Build an Audience and Make Money on YouTube $4.49
YouTube: Secrets How To Make $1,000+ Per Month On YouTube $2.99
YouTube: How To Earn $1,000+ A Month Spending 10 Hours A Week Or Less with YouTube Video Marketing $2.99
Friday, May 27, 2016
Facebook is the best way to be updated on things, and it is also great tool to get in touch with your friends and family members. However, unfortunately it is also full of scammers that are waiting for their next victim.
Here are three scams to watch out for:
1. Facebook Friend Impersonator – this is common on email scam, they just branch out to Facebook. They hack one of your friend or relatives Facebook account and send you a message that he/she won money and he/she also found your name on the winners list. The impersonator will say that it is legitimate, well since you know him/her personally you know it's true. The impersonator will then say that you will need to pay a small fee in taxes, shipping fees, or other fees in order to claim your money. Most of the time, you will first receive a friend request from a friend or family member (impersonator) then you will receive this message from them.
By posing as someone you trust, it will be easier for them to trick you.
2. Facebook Lottery – I receive a lot of messages like this. Here you will get a Facebook message who claims to be from Facebook. The message will said that you won thousand of dollars in prize money from the company. What you'll need to do is pay taxes for your winnings upfront. The “Facebook employee” will then ask you to wire transfer the tax money. Sometimes it's not taxes but shipping fees, processing fees, etc.
There's no such thing as Facebook lottery, it’s a scam!
3. Scammers Pretend to be a Military Personnel Asking for Help – these scammers who ussually from Ghana or Nigeria will steal identities of real soldiers on social networking sites like Facebook and impersonate them as military members. The will tell you stories about them and will also post pictures. Then when they know that they got through you they will ask for your help. This scammers will ask for money, or even gadgets they ask for money for airfare so they can return home.
You can also check out BBB.org for other Facebook Scams.
Make Money Online Ebooks From Amazon
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Clickworker is a German-based company that will pay you to work online from the comfort of your own home or wherever you are to do simple and short tasks. All you need for this work is your computer and and internet connection. It is pretty similar to Amazon MTurk which is also a crowdsourcing site.
Clickworker work independently and you have your own schedule. It is also FREE to join. There are also no formal qualifications needed to join.
How much is the Pay?
The amount of money that you earn will depend on the project and the description of the task that you are working on. It can range from cents to two-digit euro sums. Most of their workers average around $9 an hour.
The pay is calculated according to the estimated average processing time as well as the level of difficulty, the length time to do the task, the amount of research involved or special knowledge skills required to do the job.
You will be able to get your pay once it reached $10, your balance never expires. Payment option is a verified PayPal account or if you are from states that belong to the SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) you can have your payment credited to a bank account once a month.
PayPal users are paid once a week between Wednesday and Friday; bank account users on the 7th or 8th of the next month.
Tasks that you can find here range from writing, search engine evaluation, data entry or research. You will see different tasks each time you log in. You will only have access to tasks you are qualified to do. In order to determine whether or not you are qualified, you’ll have to take a short assessment for each type of task. These may or may not be retaken if you fail depending on the type of task.
Tasks that you have finished will need to be approved before you see the money that you earned from that task reflected in your account.
Join Clickworker Now!
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Yep, I have written a post about GetPaid.Social being a scam since they've cancelled the FREE Membership, hijacking your funds if you don't upgrade to a paying member stiffing you $9.97/month + $10 setup fee. Looks like they had a change of heart and they are bringing back the FREE Membership.
"I realize that the #1 value to marketers and advertisers looking to leverage the power of our community to increase their social engagement, reach & following is the NUMBER of members we have for them to potentially reach! By ONLY allowing PREMIUM members the opportunity to earn by completing tasks, we are seriously devaluing our community and I realize that now. The truth is, we want as many people as possible having the ability and opportunity to earn by completing tasks!" - this is their excuse in the email that I've received.
Another thing they have a new system called My Online Marketing Agency System ("M.O.M.A) according to them this will solve their problem of having not enough tasks.
Verdict: I don't know what to believe anymore, but I think I will give GetPaid.Social another chance but I will not delete my post saying that it is a scam, let it be lesson to them.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Online Micro Job is a website that let its user earn money by doing simple tasks online just like
GetPaid.Social. However, Online Micro Job is a legitimate FREE site that will not hijack your earnings if you don't pay up $10 a month fee plus $10 set up fee like GetPaid.Social.
Online Micro Job is FREE! Earning money is simple and quick, just choose simple tasks that you can do like liking a video, signing up in an email list, liking a Facebook page, sharing a Facebook post, watching short video, giving feedback about a website or a video, adding a comment in a forum, posting a link, entering your Zip code, downloading a file and many more.
Here, all the work that you have done is checked manually by the Employers or the people who created the job. When you finished a job the status will be Pending until the Employer Accepts or Declines your work or once 7 days have passed with no selection by the Employer. So you need to pay attention on the requirements of the employer and follow it.
If the Employer does not accept or reject your work in 7 days the work is automatically accepted and your account credited on the 7th day.
The minimum amount to be able to withdraw your funds is $10. You can withdraw to your paypal account.
Signup right now here and get a $1.00 Bonus.