Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Beafreelanceblogger.com has been continuously running a contest in which you can win $100 for your guest post. The guest blogging contest is called "Pitchfest", happens ussually in March, June, September and December. They select one winning pitch in each Pitchfest, plus one or more runners-up.
The winning pitch writer gets the $100 prize through Paypal once their guest post has been published. The runners-up wins $50 on publication, group mentoring tickets, or ebooks.
So you get a chance to win $100 and promote your site at the same time through your guest post.
You can check out the guidelines HERE.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
WiseBread.com is one of the leading personal finance blog. They give their bloggers 100% of the advertising revenue they earn on their blog posts. They let you write what you love to write with topics ranging from personal finance, frugal living, life hacks, and other personal finance related topics. They even provide you with an assistance to give you sales, tech, marketing and pr support.
Here's how you can join:
1. Send them three sample of your best work with at least 500 words.
2. Give 5 specific ideas for your future posts.
For more information check them out HERE
Saturday, February 28, 2015
PeoplePerHour is an online job marketplace where a company and a freelancer connect and collaborate online. You can work on graphic design, link building, online marketing, data entry, software development, web design etc.
PeoplePerHour is very similar to Odesk.
PeoplePerHour Headquarters is located in London, United Kingdom.
Here are some important tips for you to succeed on PeoplePerHour;
1. You need to document your experience, since most of the buyers will require proof of your work, whether it's link building, SEO, Web design, writing job etc. You can post your samples of your work in the Portfolio section of the site.
2. Never pick a job with low pay, except if you are willing to waste your time for it. However, your rate should be reasonable.
3. Write bid that is complete and concise don't write boring long format bid. Never use a generic bid.
Friday, February 20, 2015
Blogsvertise.com lets you make money from your blog or journal through advertising. They host thousand of advertisers that want to advertise on your blog or journal and drive traffic to their websites products and services. In exchange for the traffic you generate for the advertisers Blogsvertise pays you through Paypal.
All you need to do is register your blog or journal and add your blog to their system for approval. When your blog or journal got approved, it will be listed on the assignment queue. Their system will then displays ads on your blog.
You no longer have to endorse the website product/service, and you will earn money by displaying banner ads and text links.
Friday, January 23, 2015
Once you get approved you they will send you interesting assignments with a link and anchor text. What you need to do is find a way to integrate the link to your post you don't have to review or write about the product or services. You may receive assignment daily or twice a week it depends on the popularity of your blog among advertisers. Your post must have a minimum of 60 words and you can earn up to $5 per post. You may also receive product review assignments.
PayU2Blog is a good source of extra income that you can generate from your blogs.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
LinkWorth is another site where bloggers and writers can make money. They offer text link ads, paid blog reviews, in-text links, in-content pay per click ads, rotating text ads, hosted content pages, article submission, directory submission and others. They pay their Partners 50% of the price they set. Once you register for free you can tap thousands of advertisers hungry for reviews.
They do have a variety of payment options like Direct Deposit (US Only), Bank Wire Transfer (International Only), Paypal, Moneybookers or bank check (US Only) on a monthly basis.
Their company is based in Dallas, Texas.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Sponsored Reviews is just like SocialSpark and PayPerPost where you can earn money by doing honest reviews about their advertiser’s products and services. You can write reviews using your own technique, tone and style, then adapt the ads towards your readers interest. The site boast thousands of advertisers in different industries looking to have their products and services reviewed by bloggers.
They offer two (2) kinds of Sponsored Posts, 1. articles and 2. content repost. If the advertiser wants an article, the blogger will need to composed a post about a topic that will relate to the advertisers industry which is appealing to their target audience. When the blogger is done with the article it will need to be publish on the blog.
While in content repost, the advertiser will provide the blogger with the content for them to post on their blog exactly as written. Advertisers will have their own set of requirements and rules like word count, links, disclosure etc.
Earnings will depend on the blogs number of readership and the quality of blog posts. Bloggers can earn anywhere from $5 to $1000 per post. If you have a very popular and high quality blog, you may earn a lot more.
Bloggers are not expected to write only positive posts they are paid to compose in-depth, honest posts. Constructive criticism are expected.
Payments are through PayPal on a bi-weekly basis.
SponsoredReviews blog requirements:
1. Blog must be at least 3 months old and be cached/indexed in the major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
2. Blog must have a minimum of 10 backlinks.
3. Blog must be submitted to a relevant category.
4. It should have at least 10 archived posts with a minimum of 3000 combined word count.
5. Posts must be archived permanently like the other posts on your blog. You are not allowed to remove them. In addition your blog must have links to archived posts on the homepage.
6. All posts must contain unique contents.
7. Blogger is not allowed to use Spun contents.
8. Blog should not have any duplicate content scraped from other sites.
9. Completed Blog posts must be permanently archived and not purposely removed from your website for at least 1 year or a minimum of 1 year.
10. You are not allowed to use a rel=nofollow tag on the links to the advertisers, unless required by the advertisers.
Good luck and happy earning!