Friday, July 22, 2016
I have created a post on April 27, 2016 about Onlinemicrojobs.com where you can earn money while doing easy tasks online like liking a video on YouTube, signing up for an email list, like a Facebook page, share a Facebook post, watch short video on YouTube and other video sites, give feedback about a website or a video, adding a comment in a forum, posting a link, entering your Zip code, downloading a file and many more.
Unfortunately, it seems Onlinemicrojobs.com is now closed but if you visit their website they are still operating but you may not be able to get your money from them. I have a balance on my account and keep on contacting them with no reply.
The Online Micro Jobs is operated by Digital Paper Products, Inc which is located in this address:
Online Micro Jobs
207 N Gilbert Rd St 001
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Checking out their BBB rate you will notice that there is an ALERT on Digital Paper Products Inc.! = "According to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business." So they are now close, so why is their website Online Micro Job still operating and accepting money? Maybe their webmaster is still milking it and scamming people who used to use this site and know that before it was a legitimate money making site now it is just a SCAM!
Avoid Online Micro Job at all cost!
It seems that only legitimate simple job site now is CASH CRATE
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
I recently get so many emails and Facebook messages inviting me to join Paidsocialmediajobs.com. They promise to give you training and tools to make money online using social media. Well, almost everyone spend so much time in social media and people will say why not earn from it.
What are the jobs on “Paid Social Media Jobs” (paidsocialmediajobs.com)? Mostly they are simple tasks like Following a Facebook page, Tweeting, Liking a Facebook page, commenting on Youtube video, and more complicated work like managing a companies social media page.
The company said that they have enough employers in their database needing people to fill but I really doubt it.
Paidsocialmediajobs offers a 3 day trial for $1 so that they can convince you that it really works. Be warned that after the 3 day trial they will automatically charge you $77 without notice for full membership, full access to their list and software tools.
Most of the jobs here are really impossible to do, like a company requiring you to get 10,000 likes in an hour.
In their training, they will just teach you how to create and start an online job by selling your services to the market place. You are like a free-lancer, it is more like Upwork but you have to pay them a fee. And in their Paid Social Media Jobs marketplace you will hear crickets there are little activity. You will see no rating of the service and the comments by other employers. You will not find a single job being rated or commented.
Paidsocialmediajobs is definitely a SCAM! So all you idiots emailing me about this please stop I know it's a SCAM!
Making Money Online Fast at Home
Get Your Free Guide To Lets Make Money at Home For Housewife, Students and Teenagers.
New And Hot Membership Site, 100 Ways To Make Money Online!
20 Ways To Make Money Online
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
This is a really cool job that you can do on your spare time right in the comfort of your own home. This is good for music lovers who can share what they think about new songs. Slicethepie pays you for reviewing unsigned bands and artists online. You can also review fashion items, accessories and commercials before they are released, how easy is that right?
Your reviews will go directly to unsigned artists or fashion designers to give them feedback about their work. To earn decent amount of money you will need to build your reputation on Slicethepie.
How to Review Music:
1. Log in to Slicethepie.
2. Choose the category music.
3. Click on the play button and start listening to the music track.
4. Write your review about the music, say what you like or dislike about the song. You'll need to be specific about the feature of the track like the vocals, instrumental, rhythm, production etc. You will have to listen to at least 90 seconds of the track.
5. Rate and Submit.
How to Review fashion or mobile:
1. Log in to Slicethepie.
2. Choose the category fashion or mobile.
3. Take a look at the pictures and information on the product provided.
4. Review the products and comment on the design, material, whether you’d buy it.
5. Rate the item out of 10 and answer any other questions.
6. Submit your review
Payment per review is based on your Star Rating (measure the quality of your reviews) and the quality of your review. You can earn more by submitting detailed, varied and constructive reviews in well-written English.
Paymet option is through PayPal, and minimum PayPal withdrawal is $10.
JOIN slicethepie NOW HERE or USE this code U2C85591
Friday, June 24, 2016
Google Adsense is one of the best in CPC/PPC ad network, it is the simplest method for making money online for most bloggers. But the amount of money you can earn on Adsense on a limited visitors can be disappointing. Yes, there are few bloggers that earn huge amount of money on Adsense but for the majority of small bloggers they earn scraps.
What the advantage of AdSense is Google has millions of advertisers since it's their main source of income, as a result they can give publishers both relevant and high quality ads that leads to a higher CTR and more money for the publisher.
Unfortunately, Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to approving new application. Getting approve is not a easy task. They are also strict with the rules and policies you can get banned just for a couple mistake or by things that is not your fault at all like if one of your competitor or someone who despise you started clicking your Ads multiple times.
You will get the dreaded message: “Your Google Adsense account has been disabled or temporarily banned”.
Here are things that can get you banned from Google Adsense:
1. Clicking your own Ads.
2. If you get huge traffice from Social media sites.
3. High CTR
4. Generating or receiving automated or bot traffic
5. Using an incentivized traffic source
6. Manipulating how ads are served
7. Ask others to refresh or click their ads.
8. Pornographic, adult, or mature content
9. Copyright infringement
10. Illegal content
If your account get banned by Google it's not end of the world don't bother with their appeal process since most probably they have already made up their mind to banned your account. Instead, spend your time looking for Adsense Alternatives. Here are the top Adsense Alternatives:
1. Revenue Hits - a lot of publisher loves Revenue Hits they run a very strong network. Revenue Hits is a Performance Ad network, you get get paid for results (CPA - Cost per action also known as pay per action). Revenue Hits has a great and easy to use platform. They have different monetization channels but they do well in pop unders that generate a lot more money. Other channels are banner ads, sliders, pop -unders, buttons and etc.
Revenue Hits pays on a NET 30 basis and payment option available are wire, Paypal and Payoneer!
Create your account now HERE!
2. Chitika - Chitika is kinda like Adsense, in a sense that you can customize your ads, and it they only have contextual ads. They pays through Paypal ($10 USD minimum) or via check ($50 minimum). Good thing about it is that you can use it alongside other ad networks like Adsense. It is considered one of the best ad networks for those who got banned by adsense. It is very simple and easy to use. If you are familiar with Adsense you will have an easy time creating Chitika ads.
3.Infolinks is one of the biggest monetization ad network today along with AdSense and Amazon Associates. They supports a marketplace of over 100,000 websites operating in 128 countries. Publishers love Infolinks since their ads are non-obtrusive it promotes readers experience in the publishers blog or website. Tthey don’t have standard banner space. Their ads are small ads or in hyperlinks, and readers will see the ads when their mouse pointer hover over them.
You can Register HERE!
Monday, June 20, 2016
FutureNet Multimedia Network Club is an innovative social networking platform that connects and inspires people around the world to pursue their potential on the Internet, providing them with constantly new products and creative solutions. It provide you with Social Media platform and multimedia, you can also make money online from your activities like posting, liking, sharing, inviting friends, etc.
You can register for FREE HERE!
Thursday, June 9, 2016
YouTube is the most popular global video-sharing website that is based in San Bruno, California, United States. YouTube has a Partner Program that is based on AdSense which let the uploader of the video to share the revenue produced through advertisement on the website.
YouTube get to keep 45% of the advertising income while you as the uploader get 55%. There are over a million members of the YouTube Partner Program. According to TubeMogul, YouTube earn on an average of $7.60 per 1000 views. Since no more than half of eligible videos have a pre-roll advertisement the uploader ussually would earn 0.5 X $7.60 X 55% = $2.09 per 1000 views.
Millions of people visit Youtube daily from around the world. For you to be able to start earning from YouTube you'll need a www.gmail.com account and www.google.com/adsense account. Google Adsense will be the one to pay for the "views" you get on your YouTube videos, they will display ads on your video.
When people view your videos ads will be automatically shown so even though they didn't click the ads it will still be impressions, and you'll earn from that impressions.
The most important thing to earn decent amount of money on YouTube is traffic, if you get a million hits on your videos you'll be making a lot of money.
What kind of videos to upload? For me, it's instructional videos. Make a video of yourself talk about what you know or expert in. Some people have make it big time by making instructional videos on YouTube like Michelle Phan who makes makeup tutorial videos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Phan
Also what is important is you make original videos, never copy someone's work, or you will get penalize for it or worst you can get sued for copyright infringement. Do not post pornographic or sexually explicit content since YouTube is viewed by minors and your videos will be immediately taken down and your channel will be banned.
Do not upload videos that shows drug usage, animal cruelty, child abuse, substance usage and other illegal stuff.
Now, once you have set up your Youtube and Adsense account you will need to setup your YouTube channel. Log in to YouTube with your gmail account and input a channel name. Make sure your channel name is unique and something the other people can easily remember.
Then check your channel's eligibility and opt in for monetization, here's how to do this: Go to your account settings, then proceed to the monetization tab. Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
Enable your channel for monetization:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
2. In the top right, select your account icon > Creator Studio.
3. In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
4. Next to "Monetization," click Enable. You'll only see this option if your account is in good standing and hasn't been disabled for monetization.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
Once you have opted your channel in for monetization, you can enable eligible videos to earn money from relevant ads.
YouTube Black Book: How To Create a Channel, Build an Audience and Make Money on YouTube $4.49
YouTube: Secrets How To Make $1,000+ Per Month On YouTube $2.99
YouTube: How To Earn $1,000+ A Month Spending 10 Hours A Week Or Less with YouTube Video Marketing $2.99
Friday, May 27, 2016
Facebook is the best way to be updated on things, and it is also great tool to get in touch with your friends and family members. However, unfortunately it is also full of scammers that are waiting for their next victim.
Here are three scams to watch out for:
1. Facebook Friend Impersonator – this is common on email scam, they just branch out to Facebook. They hack one of your friend or relatives Facebook account and send you a message that he/she won money and he/she also found your name on the winners list. The impersonator will say that it is legitimate, well since you know him/her personally you know it's true. The impersonator will then say that you will need to pay a small fee in taxes, shipping fees, or other fees in order to claim your money. Most of the time, you will first receive a friend request from a friend or family member (impersonator) then you will receive this message from them.
By posing as someone you trust, it will be easier for them to trick you.
2. Facebook Lottery – I receive a lot of messages like this. Here you will get a Facebook message who claims to be from Facebook. The message will said that you won thousand of dollars in prize money from the company. What you'll need to do is pay taxes for your winnings upfront. The “Facebook employee” will then ask you to wire transfer the tax money. Sometimes it's not taxes but shipping fees, processing fees, etc.
There's no such thing as Facebook lottery, it’s a scam!
3. Scammers Pretend to be a Military Personnel Asking for Help – these scammers who ussually from Ghana or Nigeria will steal identities of real soldiers on social networking sites like Facebook and impersonate them as military members. The will tell you stories about them and will also post pictures. Then when they know that they got through you they will ask for your help. This scammers will ask for money, or even gadgets they ask for money for airfare so they can return home.
You can also check out BBB.org for other Facebook Scams.
Make Money Online Ebooks From Amazon